Procedure followed for hair transplant
The procedure followed for hair transplant
FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction): The procedure entails extracting hair from a person’s skin and applying it to areas of the body where hair falls often.
- The hair transplanted will begin to grow in about 3 to 4 months.
- Once the hair starts to grow, it will cover around 80% of the affected area.
- The cost of an FUE operation is rather considerable.
One of the most famous and popular procedures done under male Hair Transplant Dubai by us is bio-enhanced FUE hair transplantation. The procedure is similar to FUE, but there are several differences that have proven to be more effective and useful in managing regular hair loss.
Most people in the world are worried about the recovery process from a hair transplant. For these reasons, doctors have recommended people that there are two to three phases of the recovery process through which one can be able to see successful results at a year-end.
- During the first two to three months, the transplanted hair will keep on falling from the scalps. This is the main cause for the people to worry. But doctors suggested that even if the hair is falling, the follicles have enough strength to grow hair after some time.
- After about a year and a half, according to various healing and regrowth powers of the men, dense and strong hair will come out from the follicles and will help them get a better hairline and appearance as it was before.