Hair treatment or hair transplant is a sort of surgery where the existing hair is moved to cover bald or sparse areas. These transplants have been performed by doctors in the United States since the 1950s, although methods have significantly changed recently.
Typically, the hair transplant procedure is performed in the doctor’s chamber. To numb the back of the patient’s head, the surgeon first cleans the scalp and injects medication. Follicular unit strip surgery (FUSS) or follicular unit extraction (FUE) are the two techniques a doctor will use for the transplant in the best hair transplant.
The process will take between 4 and 8 hours, based on the type of transplant a patient is getting. In the future, if one desires to get thicker hair or if they keep losing hair, they might require another surgery.
One can experience speedy recovery after a successful Hair transplant, but at the same time, it should be remembered which type of method a patient is using for his hair treatment.
A patient’s scalp may be extremely sensitive following the procedure. A few days may be required for them after they get relieved from the pain, or else they could take painkillers. For at least a day or two after the procedure, the surgeon will instruct his patients to cover their scalp with bandages. Although, in some cases, surgeons may recommend their patients take medications; otherwise, one should avoid taking medicines without a proper prescription. It has been advised by the experts that it generally needs 2 to 5 days after surgery, after which patients can resume their jobs.
Doctors have pointed out some complications which might result immediately after the surgery. These may be summarized as:
- Bleeding: A person having high blood pressure or people who have low blood clotting conditions, cases of frequent bleeding are common. This is the reason why doctors prescribe doing certain medical tests after getting into a Hair transplant surgery.
- Infection: Sometimes complications arise due to improper use of medications, so a patient should be strong enough will help to avoid any medicines from doctors.
- Hair loss: Though it might sound unnatural, it has been observed that immediately after the surgery, patients have reported having been faced with subsequent hair loss. For this, the doctors have concerned the patients not to panic since these things are common.
It is essential to mention here that all the aforementioned complications are temporary, generally for 2 to 3 days at max. Thus, with the help of the best hair transplant, one can be able to see the best results within a short period. Hair treatment or transplant is regarded as a safe procedure only when it is in the hands of the right kind of doctor or surgeon. So if one is thinking about getting a hair treatment, they should have to consider certain attributes of the surgeon and the center where the surgery is to be taken place.
- Inquire about Free Consultations: When someone loses hair, it’s simple for people to assume that they need a hair treatment right away, but this isn’t always the case. To make sure that a hair treatment or transplant is the best course of action, it is ideal to have a consultation with a qualified medical professional like a hair transplant clinic in Dubai.
- Make sure the clinical team has the required expertise: No one would feel at ease having a major operation with a new surgeon, and the same holds for hair treatments. Putting the hair in the hands of a rookie team could end badly. People who are experiencing hair loss are aware of how important having a full head of hair is; therefore, they should only put their trust in clinical teams who have a proven track record of success.
- Make sure the clinic provides a variety of hair treatments: Not every case of hair loss is the same. Some people have alopecia, while others who have had male pattern baldness for a long time want to get a hair treatment. People looking for hair loss treatments need to be sure the clinic they choose gives the right treatment for them because there are so many different disorders that can lead to baldness and so many various stages of the process.
- Make certain the clinic is interested in their patient’s results: A top-notch hair loss clinic displays its case studies of success. These case studies ought to show that they know how to be successful in the field of hair restoration.
- Look for ratings: Check the website because previous patients will undoubtedly publish evaluations regarding their experiences and choose the right one based on this feedback.
Overall, it can be concluded that the procedure, treatment, and quality of staff and doctors that the hair transplant clinic in Dubai follows are always in aid of their patients. So if a person is planning about get himself a hair loss treatment, they can surely stick to this option to get the desired and expected results.